Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fashion + Modesty = Suddenly Darling


This website was introduced to me today and I found it to not only be an incredible fashion resource, but an awesome example of two teenage girls taking on the issue of modesty.

Katelyn Rose, the local 16 year old that started this website says, "Often times, while on my quest to find the perfect ensemble, I can't help but acknowledge the trend that many teen girls fall into by dressing inappropriately and wearing what the media tells them to. I believe wholeheartedly that it's possible to dress with style and confidence while maintaining self respect and modesty."

Suddenlydarling.com is a web-based community that provides fashion tips, celebrity pictures, and even an online store where you can purchase the items.

Definitely worth checking out!

No comments: